Justin,

I think the problem between us may be that you're framing this from a
religious standpoint.  Like I've said before, I do not know of any
atheist that I've met yet that will say 100% there is no possibility
of a god.  Atheists are not anti-theists as they might be viewed from
a religious viewpoint.  Atheist literally translates to "without gods"
-- no more, no less.  Since you've also stated that I have a belief
system, this also makes me think you're looking at it from a religious
perspective.

Regardless, I consider myself an atheist.  You are more than welcome
consider me whatever you like, but please don't tell me I'm wrong
about myself.  As for getting offended....I'm not really offended at
all, I just don't care for false assumptions being passed around as
fact.