Nukes good, SUVs bad. (Unless you're talking about the royal Humvee. What
good is being King if I can't have things that others can't?)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 11:58 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: TV Licenses

Eri*K*a,

nah, a Queen is a guy dressing up as a gal.

here, we apparently have a gal (e) who wants to dress up
as a guy, put on a crown, and rule us.

Guess Todd's presidency will have a similar relationship
to the king as does the prime minister to the crown in
GB.

So we know how King Erin feels about tv and cable, but
what about nukes and SUVs ??
;-)

-Benny