Correction, I paint no more of a wide brush than Sam or others. That
said, one thing I wam willing to admit and unlike those others, I am
very willing to admit when I'm wrong, or when the data dictates other
than what I think.

In my own admittedly limited experience, I've found that when you
scratch a birther, you expose a lot of racism.

I'm OK with legitimate criticism of Obama.  My problem so far is that
most what has been said has had an undercurrent of racism. Take for
instance what Limbaugh has said about Obama, about wanting and making
Obama fail. Given all what else he has said that has been racially
inflammatory,remember his comments about black quarterbacks for
instance, sort of colors any criticisms the man may have of Obama.
Most if not all the current spokespersons for conservatism is about
the same.