Lets see as a ESPN commentator Rush Limbaugh said that Philadelphia
Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was overrated because the media
wanted to see a black quarterback do well.

Also to quote Limbaugh
"Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks
like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons.
There, I said it."

Now how are these two comments not racist?

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I challenge you to prove in any way Rush is racists.
> The current NFL scam was a fraud pointing back to Obama administration.
> What Rush said on ESPN years ago was not racist no matter how you try
> to spin it.

Excuse me, did he not