Limbaugh admitted to telling a black listener to "Take that bone out
of your nose and call me back" and saying "Have you ever noticed how
all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"
as well as (more specific to the NFL) "Look, let me put it to you this
way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and
the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

On the other hand, I don't understand why people go on about the
McNabb quote. Doesn't seem racist at all to me, but whatever. I'd
guess that Limbaugh is a racist but probably not the worst or most
blatant I've met. KKK member? Meh, I doubt it. Racism isn't a binary
state, so everyone has a bit different definition.

I'd like to think, however, that we could all agree that he is a total
douchebag. He's good at it though. Got to admire a guy who can turn a
talent for being a useless overbearing asshole into a lucrative
career.

Judah