From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 3:21 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Certification Value [was: Getting Future Date + 30
Minutes... ]

Justin having taken the test, I can see the justification for the 63%
pass,
that's actually 39 of 60 questions. Moreover many of the questions
tested
more in-depth knowledge, for instance by providing a code snippet and
having
the person select the right answer from several choices, with at least
two
of the answers being very similar.

regards,
larry