On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Vivec <gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's the point, that the pollution apologists fail to address.

That's a lie. C02 is plant food not pollution. Pollution is a
different story. We all want to stop pollution.
Nice try.

> Carbon Dioxide and all the other chemicals that we spew into the
> atmosphere are dangerous to humans and other animals.
> That's a FACT.

Stay away from the trees, they're poisonous.

> No one has yet disputed or disproved the Greenhouse Effect Theory.
>
> That's a FACT.

A fact that there are no facts?

> So why aren't we reducing our emissions?
> Because it would cost too much.
>
> That's a FACT.

False.
We are.
I think Los Angeles had it's last smog alert day in 1997 yet China as
noted had to shut factories for the Olympics. What happens when we
shut our cleaner factories? The manufacturing goes to China and we can
see the difference in the air.

> So we as a Species are choosing early death and a litany of health
> issues, loss of our environment and all the other animal species that
> share it simply because of our man made Capitalist economy and social
> stratifications.
>
> That's a very sad FACT.

We are choosing technology as a cure rather than outsourcing the
problem to countries that don't care about pollution. Sounds like the
brighter idea.