We are e-commerce ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:grussg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 9:11 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Career Advice Needed

I have one of those great problems to have, but it's still a problem.

So here's the dilemma:

* Right now I"m doing clinical work in healthcare: clinical
interventions, disease management, early detection, etc.  I love it,
it''s fun, it feels important, I help people.  Of course it's a rocky
industry now, but it's gonna be around for a looooong time.

* I've got an offer on the table make double doing e-commerce
delivery: I like delivery, and I love the company (it's very small),
and the client I'd be working for is large with the initial engagement
being their b-to-c site and the follow-on being their much larger
b-to-b.

My concern with e-commerce is that obviously retail is not the best
space to be in, but it seems like e-commerce might be.  In other words
as retail contracts, e-commerce becomes more important that ever.
Further, other industries need to establish or build out their
e-commerce including healthcare.

So any experience out there in the e-commerce world?  What's going on?
 Good, bad, ugly?  Hoping for some insider insight.

Thanks in advance for the help