the really stupid part of this is that what Palin was referring to was
a recommendation that seniors receive end of life counseling. Not how
to kill themselves etc but how to deal with stuff that will be
happening to them over the next while.

As for death panels doesn't that happen now with current denial of
coverage by private insurance?