On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If they decide there is no benefit they won't pay. But you're saying
> the doctor can sneak it in?

It isn't a sneaking in thing. Women, under most decent insurance
programs, get an annual physical that includes a pap smear, basic
physical exam, etc. That is what is billed for. Breast palpation is
not something that would be billed for separately because it isn't a
separate procedure.  If it involved another visit or lab work or
something, that would be different, but it doesn't. Nothing "snuck in"
at all, that's just how a visit works.

>> From what I can tell, James DeMint has never been right about a single
>> thing in his entire life. I don't know what he had for breakfast this
>> morning, but I'm guessing it he probably ordered eggs RIPPED FROM THE
>> BODY OF UNWILLING WOMEN BY GENOCIDAL LIBERALS.
>>

> Yeah ok.

Seriously, the guy is totally insane. Not like Jim Bunning where he's
just got alzheimers, but more like Michelle Bachmann.