On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But if as Judah says the real issues is lack of education about how to
> self exam, doctors won't be paid for there time to instruct since the
> are deemed by the panel to not be cost efficient. In other words, the
> amount of lives saved isn't worth the cost.

Of course doctors are paid for their time to instruct, its an office
visit. Our doctor does instruction on breast self exam during a
woman's annual exam and since those are classified as preventative
medicine visits, the visit is not only covered, the deductible is
waved.

> What's your thought on this:
>
> ... Independent Medicare Advisory Board (now called the Independent
> Payment Advisory Board), which is a panel of bureaucrats charged with
> cutting health care costs on the backs of patients – also known as
> rationing. Apparently Reid and friends have changed the rules of the
> Senate so that the section of the bill dealing with this board can’t
> be repealed or amended without a 2/3 supermajority vote. Senator
> DeMint sa

>From what I can tell, James DeMint has never been right about a single
thing in his entire life. I don't know what he had for breakfast this
morning, but I'm guessing it he probably ordered eggs RIPPED FROM THE
BODY OF UNWILLING WOMEN BY GENOCIDAL LIBERALS.

Jud