On 12/31/2009 11:50 AM, G Money wrote:
> Every attempt that was not caught prior to boarding, was thwarted by bad ass
> American citizens.
>
> When all else fails, citizens not afraid to fight back are still our last
> and best defense.

I have been saying this since 9/12/2001.  One of the main reasons three
of the four attacks reached their targets on 9/11 was that over the
previous decades, plane hijacking terrorists had operated such that
cooperating was the best way to survive the incident.  On 9/11 the
terrorists change that formula and they are not going to get it back.
The balance changed before the forth plane could reach its target.  I
find it hard to imagine a situation these days where any terrorist is
not going to face a plane full of combatants as soon as they identify
themselves through words or actions.