On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:51 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 1:50 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Not when that something else sucks donkey balls :)
> >
> > I say get the intelligence working, or deal with what we got. No
> underwear
> > checks, no full body exams.
> >
> > I would also add that this latest attempt also highlights another oddly
> > positive reality of today: it is REALLY hard to hijack an airplane full
> of
> > adult Americans in the post 9/11 era. Every attempt that was not caught
> > prior to boarding, was thwarted by bad ass American citizens.
> >

> Or Dutch citizens, i should add, as was the case recently!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
Data from 2006 shows that the Netherlands hosts an estimated 850,000
Muslims, including approximately 320,000 Turks and 280,000 Moroccans.
[1]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands#cite_note-CBS-0>Most
of them live in the four major cities of the country,
Amsterdam <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam>,
Rotterdam<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam>,
The Hague <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hague> and
Utrecht<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utrecht_%28city%29>.
They are concentrated in low-income neighborhoods with poor housing quality,
chronic unemployment, and high levels of crime.

Should we just tag everyone in Netherlands as being suspected terrorists? I
mean this is where we're all headed with this nonsense.