I've never played with the stuff directly but its a military
explosive, about as volatile and explosive as nitroglycerin. From what
I remember reading, its a bit difficult to detonate however. This is
about the 5th attempt that AQ has used this type of suicide bomb, with
only one success. Should we consider ourselves lucky so far?