Oh I thought you did. Now I'm going to somehow look like a racist or
anti-semite if it wasn't you. FML.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Michael Dinowitz <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I posted that? I think someone else did, but I could be wrong.
>
> --
> Michael
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Medic <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps we could look at expanding the use of the Jihad Elimination
> Workers
> > that Michael pointed out last week.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> Sorry, I thought 'kill them all' was referring to a much larger
> audience.
> >>
> >> I am all for killing all the terrorists.
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Vivec <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >
> >> > In what way?
> >> > If everytime a terrorist raises his head it gets shot off...what's the
> >> > new problem that opens up?
> >> >
> >> > 2010/1/15 Scott Stroz <[email protected]>:
> >> >>
> >> >> While that idea would be effective, it would also open up a whole new
> >> >> can of worms.
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:310623
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to