On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM, morchella <morchella.delici...@gmail.com> wrote:
> they pitched the BB and droid. But the pres and vp said, not really
> interested, and they want some sort of windows mobile thing.

You can't overcome an objection till you have an understanding what
the objection is.  You can talk about what you are trying to sell till
you are blue in the face, but as long as that objection sits there you
will make zero progress (and will probably aggravate the person you
are trying to convince).

If I were you I would try to find out why they prefer Windows Mobile.
If it's just a "religious thing" for them, you aren't going to change
their mind.  However, it may be because they *THINK* that Windows
Mobile does something that the other phones don't do, you might have a
chance (assuming the other phones do it).

Find out what their motivation is or you are really just wasting your time.

-Cameron