From: Jeff Garza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 2:29 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Stupid Stupid SQL server question

Be Careful with this configuration.  You really need a per processor license
for any sql box that will be hit by account concentrators (middleware
applications).  Our licensing rep went through the roof when she found out
we were using per seat configurations for our web boxes...  Yes it costs
more but it keeps the BSA/SPA off your butt.

HTH,

Jeff Garza