No suspicion at all, it was totally done on purpose, just not by
Netanyahu. According to one of the articles, it's a common tactic of
the more right wing political parties to score points in this manner.
Netanyahu would know better than to do that. it hurt him much more
than it helped. He's done a lot to keep a lid on these things. I take
it you haven't heard of the Palestinians who invaded a public park and
started building homes? The law said they would have to go but
Netanyahu moved things around to avoid the whole thing becoming a
public explosion.
The announcement didn't fit his goals. Now he's forced to stand up to
the US on things that were always in quiet, paper agreements.
I'd like to expect Hillery of knowing when to play something quiet but
Obama doesn't know at all and I'm betting he's the one that made the
decision to make this into a huge public affair. He doesn't have the
knowledge or experience to make bold moves into the Middle East but I
guess he's the authority figure telling Hillery what to do and she's
just pressing the button.

--
Michael Dinowitz