Just because the French have the same opinion that we're not treating
them right? They're just the French. Oh, the English feel that way as
well. Well, we're more interested in looking good to those who hate
us. That's more important than keeping friends, right?

Allies everywhere feeling snubbed by President Obama
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/16/AR2010031603322.html