You said it, not me. I never implied it in the least.
I've already debunked the whole humanitarian crisis thing in another
thread and if anyone is treating the people in Gaza as less than
human, it's their fellow Palestinians. If innocent civilians are made
to suffer by their terrorist 'government'...

Anyway, Egypt could stop their blockade any time they wanted. Have
they? Must mean they have the same mindset as Israel. Maybe they have
the same God decree you're talking about. Maybe they're really Jews!
OMG, the Egyptians are Jews!