From: Russel Madere, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Advice Needed

I have a job offer pending for a position as an RPG programmer.  The money
isn't what I had at my previous job, but the benefits are out of this world.
The company has a 30+ year history and is one of the largest hospitals in
the New Orleans area.  They also have a hard deadline of Friday for the
offer.

Should I take the job and hope I can return to Cold Fusion in the future?  I
had an interview for a CF position yesterday, but I was one of 3 developers
in line for the job.  This unemployment sucks.

BTW, RPG is the language used in IBM AS/400 systems and is one of the big
languages used in financial systems development.

Russel