RPG is not as much fun as ColdFusion ... BUT

There are advantages to taking an opportunity like this ... There are
still a lot of companies who are still integrating their AS/400 backend
to web front ends ... So in my opinion, the experience is worth it.

My partner is an RPG-AS/400 guy, and has had some great contracts with
JDEdwards and Merck ...

Mu one concern is why it is less money than a CF job ... Takes just as
much, if not more knowledge, and it's a specialization these days.

People aren't going to school to be RPG programmers anymore .... ?

Just my .02 ..

:)

Good luck!!!!

Erika