"""When I hear about ONLY homeschooling, I usually feel bad for the kids,
who
miss out on all the things that public school DOES bring to the table. """"
===================

I for one, know that the homeschooled children * I KNOW * would never behave
like SOME of you people are on this list. I've never seen such a short
sighted bunch of people in my life....

The homeschooled children I know are more socialized and more well behaved,
and more polite, and more educated and wordly than any child I've met lately
coming out of public schools (that wasn't in a special honors class, and
even they aren't as well mannered.)

Get the blinders off folks. Actually research, hang out with, and spend a
day with a homeschool community group  before you spout such absolute
garbage.

****And for the record: OF COURSE homeschooling only applies to the parents
that are capable of it and that have the time to follow the homeschool
curriculums and meet state mandated requirements.****

I'm not advocating someone that doesn't have a clue, suddenly saying - let's
try it.

Un-fecking-believable.

I can handle all your political fights, have at it - but come on. The people
here are supposed to be intelligent and wordly ... get your facts straight
first.

Holy crap... I'm sometimes ashamed to still be on this list.