You folks are pathetic:

http://www.nowhampshire.com/2010/04/14/source-state-dems-scrambling-to-deploy-tea-party-%E2%80%98crashers%E2%80%99/

According to the source, who sought anonymity for fear of reprisals,
the Dems’ last minute scramble reflects a growing obsession among
party leaders that they need to discredit the tea party movement soon
or it will overwhelm them come the November election.

Former Democratic State Party Chairman Kathy Sullivan is heading up
the search, the source said. Sullivan has been calling and e-mailing
liberal activists trying to get them to attend tea parties in
different parts of the state and hold signs denying the authenticity
of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and make racially
disparaging comments to reporters.

“This is Kathy’s [Sullivan] project,” the source told
NowHampshire.com. “She is absolutely obsessed with painting the tea
party people as racists.”