The test is an improvement over the current screaming on talk shows
but it does have some biases. For instance, I am pretty sure my score
was skewed left by  support  for legalization of marijuana. But I am
in California, where it's being seriously considered as a method to
balance the budget, in Santa Cruz at that, where yesterday's
front-page picture was of huge clouds of smoke over a meadow at the
UCSC 420 celebration. It's sort of a given here ;)
It's also a good way to conserve some important things like textbooks
in schools, lol.

but yeah, I am a far-left libertarian according to that test.

Reminds me of a similar test -- or perhaps an earlier version of this
one -- that asked about bilingualism. I answered the question both
ways, and supporting it gave a lot of weight to "left." But the only
time I ever voted was in Montreal, where they have laws about how much
English or Chinese can be on signs... lol