From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:critic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 3:06 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Shocker: Major corporations may dump health insurance, pay
penalties instead

"That would be awesome, but alas, not in the cards."

"Works for me"

I suppose it will depend on midterm elections and the Supreme Court.

It's pretty interesting that both of you think it is okay for the gov't to
undercut a private industry so much that it forces said industry out of
existence.

Either of you do any programming for insurance companies or insurance
company dependent businesses?