From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:39 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: in the oh hell no category

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Eric Roberts
<ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> [...]

Unless I am reading the article wrong, it is the Obama Administration
that is looking to make this change in Miranda. So, unless Obama
switched parties, your assumption is inaccurate.

> "I only hope the Obama-ites can see the truth through their kool-aid
induced
> euphoria."
>
> And you wonder why I say you are a conservative...

Just because I do not view Obama as the messiah and loathe the
seemingly blind adoration of him, does not mean I am a conservative.
As I have stated before, I do not dislike Obama, but I did not dislike
Bush either. I do have some conservative views, but I also have some
liberal views, so, to label me as a 'conservative' because you feel it
is an insult is kind of disingenuous.