Wrong as usual. You know you're batting at your typical rate of 000.

It was an American registered aircraft (NW Airlines) which means that
even if it were in international airspace when the incident occurred,
the aircraft is still considered American territory. Second the
aircraft was in American airspace, which renders all you state moot.

Just because a person who is committing a crime in the US may not be a
citizen does not mean they do not have most of the same rights as US
citizens, including the right to remain silent and the other remaining
Miranda rights, no matter what the right wing may fantasize. That has
been made very clear by legislation, treaty and court rulings.
http://www.lawcollective.org/article.php?id=185
http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/edumat/studyguides/noncitizens.html
http://www.acslaw.org/files/Immigration%20Law.pdf