>Not a certified one from the state of Hawaii...

Actually, if I managed to get my hands on a certified birth certificate it
would be trivial to modify the details in Gimp and post it on a website. And
getting a certified birth certificate from any state isn't that difficult.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Obama is an illegal immigrant. He might be,
since he never gave proof to the proper authorities, but I don't know. Maybe
that really was his birth certificate and it never occured to him that that
wouldn't be hard to fake till after the fact and pride got in the way after
that. Personally I don't like him and I don't think he's done a particularly
good job as President thus far, but I've felt that way about everyone who's
been in that office in my adult life. He's no different than the rest.