Well their new moniker is Beyond Petrolium. They were making an effort to
fix their environmental image. Now they might as well skull fuck a baby seal
on live tv for a chance at improving their public image.

The thing that I keep asking myself is, how do they (oil companies as a
whole) not have reliable oil reclamation technology. Oil spills are bound to
happen, as a company why wouldn't you have a plan for recovering all the
crude?

I used to think 2012 was b.s. Now I'm thinking of carefully crafting some
tinfoil hats.