>What the guy did in SuperSize me was stupid and in no way indicative
>of the way ANYONE really eats.

I know someone who eats nothing but McDonalds and Wendy's.

>Doing what he did, you could go into just about any restaurant and eat
>every meal there and have the same results.

No you couldn't. It takes some pretty horrindous nutrition to do that to your
body in one month.

>To me, supersize me did nothing but show how stupid the guy who made
>the film is.

I don't know. He destroyed his health but he made his point.

>Do you think any company who creates a product people want to buy to
>be social engineering or is it just ones like McDonalds?

Advertising = social engineering. So yes, every successful bussiness on the
planet does social engineering.