This is true, and as a result, McD's no longer offers a "Super-size
it" option. Also, most of the lower-calorie food choices available now
on the McD's menu were added in the aftermath of the film, though
McD's claims that bith decisions were *not* spurred by the movie.

Post hoc but (McD's claims) *not* Propter Hoc