But do any of you ever think that perhaps some people could care less
that phone is "locked"?

There is nothing that I have wanted to do that I couldn't do with my
iphone. All I know, is that it is 1000 times better than my old Palm
Treo, and that's good enough for me, and most people I know.

It doesn't really matter. I just can't stand it when a conversation
has to be had where the partipants are so far on either side that it
becomes a pointless mess.

"I'M RIGHT!"
"NO! I'M RIGHT!!"
"I'M RIGHT!"
"NO! I'M RIGHT!!"
"I'M RIGHT!"
"NO! I'M RIGHT!!"

Each to their own. I just wish some of these "product opinion" convos
could be more constructive.

"shrugs"

By the way, our nephew just got an HTC HD2 and it's a very nice
looking and feeling piece of kit. Too big IMO, but nice nonetheless.

Sent by iPhone goodness. Have a happy day!

On Jun 27, 2010, at 8:40 AM, "Eric Roberts" <ow...@threeravensconsulting.com