Since we are on the topic...

Any of you live up in the Northeast? My wife piped up and said the
other day, out of the blue, and said "let's move to Washington or
Oregon"... She was reading in a blog about Seattle and how green it
tends to be. We are fairly liberal "organic" people and Nashville
Southern hospitality is starting to run it's course. I work remotely
so location doesn't matter to my job.

So what is it like up there?

J.J.