You still do not get it. And as usual you completely misinterpret what
people write. I wrote that race and socio-economic status are very
closely intertwined in the US. Not that one causes the other. Only
that the two are related. How much simpler do I have to phrase it so
that you will not misinterpret or twist it to suit your own biases?