I really wonder how much of a brain was behind that delivery. When he
came up with such zingers as ducks causing acid rain, or his falling
asleep in the middle of important meetings etc., well you have to
wonder about the brain behind such gems of presidential behavior.

As far as the rest of the world was concerned, I do not think that
there was such a disliked president until Bush II.