They lost me after I checked 2 issues:

1) They're wishy-washy about separation of Church and State
2) They want to leave homosexual rights up to the masses to decide. Sorry
folks, "all men are created equal" does not mean all men that are like you.
And no, you don't get to choose who gets what rights just because you can
muster a simple majority vote in your state to pass a law/amendment that
takes away the rights of a minority group you don't like. Civil rights are
not a State's rights issue.

After reading the rest, it looks more like a back-to-the-basics conservative
platform to me, with a milder-than-normal legislative morality hidden in
there. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, if that's what you like. But to
call it something else isn't exactly forthcoming. It is politics, though.