From: Ray Champagne [mailto:r...@raychampagne.com]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:57 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Todo program

...that you will replace in < 1 year most likely after the cheap drive
fails
or some card fries?

The hardware aspect of "those expensive Macs" hardly ever gets thrown
into
the mix when talking costs, but I bet if you looked at the lifespan of
most
PCs vs Macs, the macs would be at least comparable over time in service.

Plus, paying a little extra for solid hardware and the look and feel is
worth it in my opinion.  (Says the guy who gets his BT magic trackpad
delivered today).