I want everything in one pile.

The stuff I want shared in different resources like Flickr, etc, are already
there. This is my "huge big basement archives room full of long filing
cabinets" type of place. dimly lit bare bulbs, scurrying of rats, musty
smell, with a troll as the gatekeeper. :) He gets fed muffins.

DropBox is taking care of "available anywhere I want it" for stuff I'll use
day to day. It's also great to share those day to day files with hubby or
whomever else I need to. That's just freaking brilliant. :)

The FF thing still turns me on.

I'm going to give the other place: drop.io a shot for pictures, archived
work, outlook pst backups, etc. Stuff I only access once a year or so. It's
just that I never know WHEN I want to access that stuff or where I will be
... so something in the cloud makes sense to me.

You got anything else I might like? You ever use drop.io?