So my last suggestion made me wonder... (to a coder, everything is
programming related, I guess ;))

What about an online source control deal?  There are some that are
free (you'd need 20 2G accounts ;]), and allow closed source
projects...

I bet the uptime is pretty good for many of 'em, and if you're
connection to the "outside" is iffy itself at times, does it really
need to be "cloud" based?  Does "the cloud", in practicality, have
more uptime than everything else?  I wonder.

:Den

--
Mankind fears an evil man but heaven does not.
Mencius