I posted an article a while back about his alienating our allies in
general. I'll have to find it again. Till I do, a fast search gave me
this post with 10 points concerning Britian:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100027838/barack-obama%E2%80%99s-top-10-insults-against-britain/

And it seems there is some really, really bad feelings in Britian
about how Obama is dealing with BP over the oil spill.

While there was diplomatic disagreement with some (many?) of Bush's
decisions, there was still a certain level of 'face'. Actions that you
took when visiting or being visited by representatives of a country.
Ways of talking and ways of acting. Your so called resetting broke
these standards and not in a good way. He's learned since then, but...