Weird that you are talking about being challenged yet you write in the least
complicated abstraction language there is. ;p

I just wonder why you are ragging on a garbage man saying he's an
under achiever and doesn't like being challenged? Sounds pretty elitist to
me. Also sounds like you are jumping to some conclusion, which isn't all the
surprising. Also maybe sounds like you're a little jealous of the guy.