On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Medic <hofme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Um, I said abstraction, not abstract. Speed reading again Sam?

Totally unrelated to the discussion so yea. Nice attack glad to see
you came back to the discussion at hand.

> Happiness is subjective Sam. One mans 25 hour a week garbage run is another
> mans 40 hour a week cf job. The point is, if he's happy doing
> a necessary job then he's a success in HIS life. If you're happy with your
> not-so-necessary job then you're a success in YOUR life.

I wasn't so I didn't take it. My current career is very necessarily
and I'm happy to provide the help.

> Mocking the other
> guy because you have a different opinion of what's important in life is just
> you being a narrow minded opinionated elitist.

See here's were we have a problem. I never mocked the guy. I was
marking the newspaper using him to defend a nations happiness. Almost
as if insulting us for working hard and full time.

> To each their own I guess.
>
> Oh, and are you really engineering your apps or are you just building them?

Why do you care?