On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 1:09 AM, denstar <valliants...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of the stars, I found another space-ish show to watch.
>
> I remembered somebody mentioning Stargate Universe, so said what the
> hell, and fired it up.
>
> Been enjoying it, too!  Kinda got that Rama deal going for it.

So far for me SGU is okay - it started out way too slow.  Each episode
was so drawn out and it felt like pulling teeth just to get to the
end.  SGU is definitely darker than SG1 or SGA and has a great
potential for abandoning the previous storyline and introducing all
new ideas.  It is getting a little more interesting in the last few
episodes with the attacks, but I feel kinda like they are giving up
with that story and just pulling in storylines from SG1 and SGA to
salvage SGU.

I with the first half of season one wasn't wasted with things like
full episodes of people walking around the desert looking for water.
Boooorrrring.

I like the other SG shows enough to continue giving SGU a chance, and
I do think it's getting marginally better, but I'm not feeling great
about it yet like I did about the other shows.

-Cameron

..