I just watched it for the first time yesterday on Netflix. It is decent but
kind of slow so far. I'll be interested to see where it goes.

-----Original Message-----
From: denstar [mailto:valliants...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 1:09 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Insane SGU (was Re: The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 10 key
reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown)

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Jerry Barnes wrote:
> Then, if the stars are aligned right, Grahamnesty  will lose during his next

Speaking of the stars, I found another space-ish show to watch.

I remembered somebody mentioning Stargate Universe, so said what the
hell, and fired it up.

Been enjoying it, too!  Kinda got that Rama deal going for it.

:DeN

--
Another advantage of a mathematical statement is that it is so
definite that it might be definitely wrong; and if it is found to be