Well, then Con-ed can decide what to do AT THE SITE.

Its up to the City of New York to decide what gets built NEAR THE
SITE. Pretty sure the City has already said the mosque can be built.

And, 4 blocks is ok, but 3 is not? Why? Where did you come up with the
4 blocks? I bet its because that is where a Mosque is. Why not 3
blocks?

Does the magic aura of Ground Zero only extend 4 blocks?  Why not 5, 10 or 15?