Building a place of worship on State property? To me, that is more
offensive to me than building a mosque near Ground Zero.

This should be a non-issue. Its not like they are building a mosque
right at Ground Zero, its near it, not at it. I wonder how far away it
would need to be for Palin to be OK with it? Something tells me the
entire island of Manhattan would be off limits to her.

But, then again, it does not surprise me coming from her - her recent
babbling has made me somewhat happy McCain lost the election - and I
voted for him.