On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Building a place of worship on State property? To me, that is more
> offensive to me than building a mosque near Ground Zero.

So states can't lease land to religious organizations now?

> This should be a non-issue. Its not like they are building a mosque
> right at Ground Zero, its near it, not at it. I wonder how far away it
> would need to be for Palin to be OK with it? Something tells me the
> entire island of Manhattan would be off limits to her.

More than a block would be a good start. You do realize there are over
30 mosques in Manhattan at present? So it's obvious they aren't
building it because they need room. It's to provoke.

> But, then again, it does not surprise me coming from her - her recent
> babbling has made me somewhat happy McCain lost the election - and I
> voted for him.

Babbling? Yeah we're much better of with Biden. Didn't he just say
we'll NEVER get back the 8 million jobs lost?