To me...that tells me that the terrorists won.  They accomplished their
mission.

-----Original Message-----
From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:05 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If they were being altruistic don't you think they'd move it?
> Why does it need to be in that place?

To promote the idea that even in the wake of such an awful event, peaceful
Christians and Muslims can recognize and stand up to those would try to
exploit our differences for evil ends, and show them that we stronger than
they are. That they can knock down our buildings, but not our spirit of
cooperation. That no matter what they do, they cannot tear us apart, they
cannot start the Holy War that they so badly want.

IT seems like such a small first step towards promoting that message...and
yet, we can't even take that step. How fucking pathetic.

70% opposed.

Seriously....this really, really bums me out.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone