Rush or Glenn didn't tell him this, so no..it won't be enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:15 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If that were true we would know where all the money was coming from,
> we'd know more about the people involved. If you want to build trust
> lets start with openness and honesty.
> If they did that it wouldn't be an issue.

In an op-ed published this month in the New York Daily News, Sharif
El-Gamal, the owner of SoHo Properties, said fundraising efforts for the
project were just getting started and would be handled with great vigilance.

"We pledge to all New Yorkers and all Americans that we'll work under all
applicable laws and regulations. By no means will we accept support from
persons with anti-American views or agendas," he wrote
So.....are you placated? Or do you just not trust these people when they say
this...and if that is the case, why?

>  I'm glad. What else can we do to ruin your day?

Stupid people don't ruin my day, they just bum me out for a spell....then I
drink them away.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone